Netlaw Estate Planning Services Package Includes:
A comprehensive Estate Plan, including the following legal services:
- Last Will & Testament
- Living Trust
- General Durable Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Surrogate Designation
- HIPAA Authorization
Support & documentation
- One year of unlimited access to the law firm for support
- All documents will be sent to the client in a bound leather portfolio for signature & notarization
- Secure file storage: fully executed original documents will be kept in secure, fireproof storage
$950 per individual
$1,250 per family (2 or more)
Netlaw Key Features
- Financial Advisor Dashboard - you will be able to monitor progress, identify & resolve outstanding issues.
- Document automation - Critical legal documents are generated automatically to save time.
- Smart Guide Interview - your clients will be guided through a simple Q&A process to create key documents.
- Direct access to attorneys - you and your clients can meet with attorneys at any time during the process.
- Advanced collaboration - documents can be reviewed and updated in real-time collaboration between you, the attorney, and your client.
- Workflow Management - all parties will know where they are in the process, next steps required, and who is accountable.
- Support - a professional support team and/or attorneys to answer all your questions.
- $950 per individual
- $1,250 per family (2 or more)
One year service renewal:
- $250 (applies to both individuals and families)
Additional legal services available for a supplemental fees:
- QTIP Trust
- Family Protection Trust
- Customized services available for clients with unique requirements